- The Ice age really was coming
- Independent – Green Schemes are ‘Wide Open to Major Corruption’
- Blogger Burn Out – its good to take a break
- It is good to have a debate
- The Heathrow snow chaos report is out: Rare rate of snowfall since records began (6 years!)?
- Who voted for Greenpeace Mr Huhne?
- Congratulations to Watts Up With That
- Hide the Decline – 2 pictures for 2000 comments
- The Carbon Brief – The European rapid response team
- The BBC say….”in the loathsome corner with Paedophiles and Climate Change Deniars”
- Climate Sceptics Defend Science From Duplicity?
- Has the BBC broken faith with the General Public?
- Climate Change Debate – Reconciliation in Lisbon?
- BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- An Excellent Guardian Article about the Brisbane floods
- BWoods on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on The Ice age really was coming
- N Cox on BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- hunter on The Ice age really was coming
- Mailman on The Ice age really was coming
- Peter Whale on The Ice age really was coming
- Beatriz Vivion on Official – Alarmist warnings of 2m sea level rises are wrong – Met Office Study
- Diogenes on Simple Physics – In reality my feather blew up into a tree
- dinosaur on The Ice age really was coming
Author Archives: BWoods
Sometimes if you are wrong, even if you have the very best intentions, the results might be considered harmful. I and other sceptics of the CAGW delusion think that the worlds poor need direct help now, not ‘potential help’ later. Sir John Houghton (June … Continue reading
Update from the comments: The Guardian have removed some critical comments mentioning George’s involvment with the Campaign Against Climate Change, which indulges in similar practices. (my three never got past pre-moderation) These astroturf libertarians are the real threat to internet … Continue reading
Climate Propaganda – The Guardian, minimise the good news about sea levels amongst the NEW bad news?
Following the good news in a Met Office Study that alarmist sea level rises of 2m – 4m by 2100 is wrong. The Guardian report the Met Office study and choose a headline to highlight a new alarmist message rather than parade this … Continue reading
Alarmist Doomsday warning of rising seas ‘was wrong’, says a Met Office study - Daily Mail (6 December 2010) (Telegraph & Guardian) Last year around the time of the Copenhagen Cop 15 climate conference, the public were bombarded on television and in … Continue reading
Who is causing the climate change alarmism – where does the 150,000 climate change deaths a year ‘fact’ come from. Although the 10:10 campaign, has their founder – Franny Armstrong – saying 300,000 deaths a year, did they just double … Continue reading
expanded from a guest post at Bishop Hill Since the beginning of November the Campaign Against Climate Change has been heavily targeting the Bishop Hill blog in their Skeptic Alerts emails to their activists. I imagine this may be why Bishop … Continue reading
Update: Some have queried the use of ‘alarmist’ in the headline, this was chosen becuase of the connection to 10:10 ‘No Pressure’ video,(here, here, here, here , and the rest of the civilised world) and 10:10′s message of 300,000 deaths due … Continue reading
Are Computer Models Reliable – can they be used to predict the future climate? Government climate change propagands vs actual science Yes: says the Met Office (link on the Act On CO2 Uk Government website) Are computer models reliable? (pg … Continue reading
A UK Government’s definition of ‘Climate Change’ – EXCLUDES any natural causes: from the Glossary: “Climate Change The process of changing weather patterns caused by the increased number of greenhouse gases in the global atmosphere as a result of human activity … Continue reading