- The Ice age really was coming
- Independent – Green Schemes are ‘Wide Open to Major Corruption’
- Blogger Burn Out – its good to take a break
- It is good to have a debate
- The Heathrow snow chaos report is out: Rare rate of snowfall since records began (6 years!)?
- Who voted for Greenpeace Mr Huhne?
- Congratulations to Watts Up With That
- Hide the Decline – 2 pictures for 2000 comments
- The Carbon Brief – The European rapid response team
- The BBC say….”in the loathsome corner with Paedophiles and Climate Change Deniars”
- Climate Sceptics Defend Science From Duplicity?
- Has the BBC broken faith with the General Public?
- Climate Change Debate – Reconciliation in Lisbon?
- BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- An Excellent Guardian Article about the Brisbane floods
- BWoods on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on The Ice age really was coming
- N Cox on BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- hunter on The Ice age really was coming
- Mailman on The Ice age really was coming
- Peter Whale on The Ice age really was coming
- Beatriz Vivion on Official – Alarmist warnings of 2m sea level rises are wrong – Met Office Study
- Diogenes on Simple Physics – In reality my feather blew up into a tree
- dinosaur on The Ice age really was coming
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Congratulations to Anthony Watts and all the moderators, commentators and guest authors at Watts Up With That.
A guest post at Watts Up With That Judith Curry has tackled the ‘Hide the Decline’ issue at her blog Climate Etc. The issue is that data was hidden from policymakers (and the public) so as to present a ‘simpler’ … Continue reading
Originally a guest post at Watts Up With That The Carbon Brief is a new website designed to provide a rapid response to any climate chaage related stories in the media. It is also appears to be intended as a resource for articles and it claims to … Continue reading
Updates added: I am both angered and saddened. It was no doubt just a throwaway comment, with little thought behind it. When Michael Buerk the presenter of the BBC radio program the ‘Moral Maze’ said in his intro to a debate about Multiculturalism in the UK: … Continue reading
It has all kicked off today at Climate Audit where Ryan O’Donnell is very annoyed… ………in blog articles titled Steig’s Trick and Coffin, meet nail. All about the Steig, Mann et al paper that generated a Nature front page and world wide alarmism that … Continue reading