- The Ice age really was coming
- Independent – Green Schemes are ‘Wide Open to Major Corruption’
- Blogger Burn Out – its good to take a break
- It is good to have a debate
- The Heathrow snow chaos report is out: Rare rate of snowfall since records began (6 years!)?
- Who voted for Greenpeace Mr Huhne?
- Congratulations to Watts Up With That
- Hide the Decline – 2 pictures for 2000 comments
- The Carbon Brief – The European rapid response team
- The BBC say….”in the loathsome corner with Paedophiles and Climate Change Deniars”
- Climate Sceptics Defend Science From Duplicity?
- Has the BBC broken faith with the General Public?
- Climate Change Debate – Reconciliation in Lisbon?
- BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- An Excellent Guardian Article about the Brisbane floods
- BWoods on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on The Ice age really was coming
- N Cox on BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- hunter on The Ice age really was coming
- Mailman on The Ice age really was coming
- Peter Whale on The Ice age really was coming
- Beatriz Vivion on Official – Alarmist warnings of 2m sea level rises are wrong – Met Office Study
- Diogenes on Simple Physics – In reality my feather blew up into a tree
- dinosaur on The Ice age really was coming
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This should be interesting a workshop to be held with pro and sceptical scientists and contributors in Lisbon: (Update: full list of atendees added) Anthony Watts can’t make it but has delegated Steven Mosher in his stead (co author – … Continue reading
Well it looks like the BBC have learned very little this year and the response to this program should be interesting. There are more than enough journalists/ news editors around that are very aware of the issues that were glossed … Continue reading
In the Guardian – Germaine Greer writes an excellent article about the causes of the Brisbane flooding and the failures of the public and local government (covered up warnings) to do anything about it when they were forewarned. Basically an entirely … Continue reading
Note – I’m away for a couple of days, I doubt that I will have much opportunity to review and approve any new comments. I came across Sourcewatch a little while ago. If you were to also take a brief look at … Continue reading
Originally a Guest Post of mine at Watts Up With That The first edition of New Scientist (UK) of 2011 has a review of 2010 and a preview of 2011 section… …and they are rather optimistic that the world has finally moved on from the … Continue reading
Updated from a guest post at Watts Up with That In The Telegraph (UK newspaper), it was reported that Roger Harrabin, an environment analyst at the BBC, told the Radio Times: “The trouble is that we simply don’t know how much … Continue reading