- The Ice age really was coming
- Independent – Green Schemes are ‘Wide Open to Major Corruption’
- Blogger Burn Out – its good to take a break
- It is good to have a debate
- The Heathrow snow chaos report is out: Rare rate of snowfall since records began (6 years!)?
- Who voted for Greenpeace Mr Huhne?
- Congratulations to Watts Up With That
- Hide the Decline – 2 pictures for 2000 comments
- The Carbon Brief – The European rapid response team
- The BBC say….”in the loathsome corner with Paedophiles and Climate Change Deniars”
- Climate Sceptics Defend Science From Duplicity?
- Has the BBC broken faith with the General Public?
- Climate Change Debate – Reconciliation in Lisbon?
- BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- An Excellent Guardian Article about the Brisbane floods
- BWoods on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on It is good to have a debate
- Hengist McStone on The Ice age really was coming
- N Cox on BBC Horizon – Attack On Science
- hunter on The Ice age really was coming
- Mailman on The Ice age really was coming
- Peter Whale on The Ice age really was coming
- Beatriz Vivion on Official – Alarmist warnings of 2m sea level rises are wrong – Met Office Study
- Diogenes on Simple Physics – In reality my feather blew up into a tree
- dinosaur on The Ice age really was coming
Monthly Archives: November 2010
expanded from a guest post at Bishop Hill Since the beginning of November the Campaign Against Climate Change has been heavily targeting the Bishop Hill blog in their Skeptic Alerts emails to their activists. I imagine this may be why Bishop … Continue reading
Update: Some have queried the use of ‘alarmist’ in the headline, this was chosen becuase of the connection to 10:10 ‘No Pressure’ video,(here, here, here, here , and the rest of the civilised world) and 10:10′s message of 300,000 deaths due … Continue reading
Are Computer Models Reliable – can they be used to predict the future climate? Government climate change propagands vs actual science Yes: says the Met Office (link on the Act On CO2 Uk Government website) Are computer models reliable? (pg … Continue reading
A UK Government’s definition of ‘Climate Change’ – EXCLUDES any natural causes: from the Glossary: “Climate Change The process of changing weather patterns caused by the increased number of greenhouse gases in the global atmosphere as a result of human activity … Continue reading
It is one year to the day that thousands of emails and documents from the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia were leaked to the world. The act of whistleblowing, hacking or leaking (depending on your perspective) of this information and … Continue reading